Saturday 17 August 2013

Original Memes & Jokes- Part 2

Earlier post on original memes had gone way too long so here is the second part for it.

Some Success Kid memes:















Yo hipster snake:


This is how you make a science joke even better, who says science nerds are not funny??:





How I feel one day without internet:


Because using % symbol while typing is too mainstream



Facebook faggots

 So got a call from Spicejet ke mausaji


Whenever I think about my ex: 


Special skills spotted on LinkedIn:


This guy was on fire!!

I trolled Myntra.com :


Just the first tweet and he likes to play twitter contests already:


We had a nice time together:


This is how media confuses us!

A meme on riding:




How I feel when she says " I like you only as a friend"


Steps to break up :

 Funny sms I got:

Coincidentally this ad was posted from Gurgaon, horrible people!


F1 trolled India:


On that note: 


I believe I can fly:


NatGeo you ass:


And the guy thought, shayad 4 din baad ladki pat jaye?:





No comments:

Post a Comment